Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Model 3 changes - Beginning of June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tested the rear USB-C ports while charging my iPhone 8 Plus at about 70% charge.

As you can see, the port supports USB-PD and goes up to 9V for a very speedy charge when using a USB-C to lightning (or USB-C to USB-C for Android and other phones). I plan to test with a Nintendo switch when I get a cable to do so.

Attachments

• CCD262FC-C8A3-4D5D-8912-F10948D39F11.jpeg
    CCD262FC-C8A3-4D5D-8912-F10948D39F11.jpeg
    408.4 KB · Views: 90
Tested the rear USB-C ports while charging my iPhone 8 Plus at about 70% charge.

As you can see, the port supports USB-PD and goes up to 9V for a very speedy charge when using a USB-C to lightning (or USB-C to USB-C for Android and other phones). I plan to test with a Nintendo switch when I get a cable to do so.
Oh man, didn't even think about the Switch being able to be charged back there so comfortably.

I posted that with an abundance of love for cats as we have two currently (but just lost a third a couple of weeks ago at the ripe old age of 19).

I know, no hard feelings :)
I tried to use broken English to pretend speaking as a cat.
I guess my standard English is broken enough so it was not possible to spot it.

Sorry to hear about your loss, cats are dying to young :(

• Funny
Reactions: APotatoGod
I find the wireless charger to do an OK job; there are other options if you need a faster charge. But I find it necessary, after I lay the phone down, to check to be sure it’s charging. Sometimes I gotta move it slightly left or right before it connects.