Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Model X 20” Slipstream silver wheels and snow tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20” Models S Turbine Grey Wheels with Snow Tires

One 265/45/20
One 275/45/20

tread depth 8/32”

Wheels are in great shape.

I live 30 minutes West of St. Louis, Missouri. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional photos.

$400
487C2A27-226B-4C37-8987-BAE477CEF12E.jpeg
B0153A93-CDB9-4026-8DB9-6FEE06F42629.jpeg
2DD4915D-545D-473B-80B0-EC39789B5A8C.jpeg
265BBC56-0AC4-4CD9-8D3F-EAF98330BC9D.jpeg

I will ship them, but you’ll have to pay the freight.

Thank you,
Matt

Selling them to someone else is not a big deal if you wouldn't have lead me on like we had a deal for 2 weeks. I would have purchased other wheels but didn't since I thought we had a deal. You originally asked for $1,000 for your wheels, and I quoted less than $50 a wheel to ship and said if we can do it for $1200 than let's do it. These are your words not mine:

"I’m leaving for vacation tomorrow morning and returning Monday. Should be able to make it happen when I get back. Please don’t arrange the freight yet. I’ll let you know when we get back so you can then arrange the fright.
Thank you, Matt"

After your vacation:

"Will you be arranging the freight to be one wheel/tire at a time, or do all four of them need to be on a pallet?

How do you want to pay for them? PayPal?

Thank you,
Matt"

Was ready to send payment and you didn't respond. If you sold them to someone else then why didn't you tell me? Because you reneged on our deal for a local sale. Yea I am bitter and I'm letting potential buyers know that if you agree to ship to them you could do the exact same thing. Hold out for a local sale and just leave them hanging which is what you did.

Yes they are still available. They will fit a 2020 Model X

Pirelli Scorpion Winter

This is one front and one rear wheel & tire. The tread depth on the rear are 9/32 brand new. I purchased these used so I can only assume they were used for one season being they measure at 8/32 now.