Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Model Y’s purchased in primo condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both of my Tesla LR Model Y’s came in this year. Our Red one in February and a blue one in December. Both were in excellent condition. Our service people in the Cherry Hill, NJ center were excellent. Kind courteous and quick. I have owned over 20 Mercedes Benz cars and I never checked for alignment or anything else. We may be nitpicking too much. These are computers with cars wrapped around the. I love my EV’s.

Attachments

• AEE185BC-692D-454C-9584-5C3B452138C6.jpeg
    AEE185BC-692D-454C-9584-5C3B452138C6.jpeg
    962.7 KB · Views: 145
defects during manufacturing is understandable, but what is unforgivable is the lack of QC during the delivery. A 'luxury' car buyer should not have to comb through the car to look for 'obvious defects' such as deep scratches, rough paint blotches in high visibility areas. Those obvious imperfections should have been rejected or fixed BEFORE delivery.

• Disagree
Reactions: msee67 and Mike7564
Both of my Tesla LR Model Y’s came in this year. Our Red one in February and a blue one in December. Both were in excellent condition. Our service people in the Cherry Hill, NJ center were excellent. Kind courteous and quick. I have owned over 20 Mercedes Benz cars and I never checked for alignment or anything else. We may be nitpicking too much. These are computers with cars wrapped around the. I love my EV’s.
:cool: Congratulations and happy New Year! On any vehicle I think it's good to do alignment checks for better tire wear and driving.

Also, you should regularly check the tread depth. The penny tire tread test is so easy to do, just invert the penny so Former President Abraham Lincoln's head is pointed toward the tire, insert the penny in the center tread area and as you look at the tread from the side, if the top of his head is showing then you should start thinking about replacing your tire(s) soon. You can redo the test in one or two other places on each tire.