Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Powerwalls V2 and Gateway for Sale in Texas.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello There! I have 2 - Two Tesla Powerwalls and Gateway for sale. I recently moved to Austin Texas from California and had them installed for only for one month in my old home. I was planning to save them and re-install the in my new home here in Austin. Based on the current market conditions, that might me a while. If you are looking to add Powerwalls for Solar or a Energy Back Up these are a great investment and solution to your home. If interested please reach out to discuss and make an offer. Thank you!

Hello There! I have 2 - Two Tesla Powerwalls and Gateway for sale. I recently moved to Austin Texas from California and had them installed for only for one month in my old home. I was planning to save them and re-install the in my new home here in Austin. Based on the current market conditions, that might me a while. If you are looking to add Powerwalls for Solar or a Energy Back Up these are a great investment and solution to your home. If interested please reach out to discuss and make an offer. Thank you!
Hi,

I'd be interested in probably one, but possibly both (If you want to sell as a set). I currently have two but need another to offset my increased use. Please respond with pricing. I would not need the gateway, so if someone else wanted just one battery with the gateway it would work out great for me.
Thanks! Craig (northern california)