Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Questions for new 2020 Model 3 SR+ owners.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, not sure if I'm understanding your specific question for #1 but will try:

1. 2 key cards, 110VAC charger, front license plate bracket (it's the tape adhesive type and was in the trunk). Nothing else I can think of. Had to purchase a lot of little things optional on Amazon.

2. 14-50 chord/plug to use the charger that came with SR+

Hi, not sure if I'm understanding your specific question for #1 but will try:

1. 2 key cards, 110VAC charger, front license plate bracket (it's the tape adhesive type and was in the trunk). Nothing else I can think of. Had to purchase a lot of little things optional on Amazon.

2. 14-50 plug for the charger that came with SR+

thanks. Q1: yes what comes standard with 2020 models, you got it right.
Did it come with phone cords?

I thought you didn’t get the 14-50 any longer?

Edit: ah, I see, that was ‘I’m getting that from Amazon :D

The floor mat issue ‘may’ also be people want their own preference. I’d read reviews and get what you want. I have the Tesla ones and like them but there are several excellent brands out there.

I would prefer buying accessories at the delivery center. I placed an order for keyfob two weeks ago and the item was shipped to NY state instead of FL. I have been trying to contact the order support at [email protected] but so far no response from them. If I dont hear back soon I will have to contact my credit card for charge back.