TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Two row configuration?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by svp, Oct 1, 2015.

1. svp

svp Member

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, but has anyone heard whether Tesla plans a two row seat configuration? Kind of like Cayenne?
    Love everything about Model X, but we don't have five kids, like Elon does and could use more comfortable/spacious back seats and more storage in the back instead.

2. Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul Member

Believe this is already done. 3rd row seats probably an option, and the current 2nd row of seats can slide forward for additional storage (or easier access to 3rd row, as well as sliding backwards to provide limo like legroom.

3. svp

svp Member

So far Model X page shows only 6-seatd and 7-seat configuration. Both with 3rd row...

4. mikevbf

mikevbf Member

Third row folds flat and is mandatory at this point. Second row can be configured with just 2 instead of 3 seats for extra comfort and storage. This is how it is for the signature configurations and will most likely carry over to the production configurations as well.

5. vangogh

vangogh Member

I got the two seat configuration...Hoped I could get the center console I saw in one of the cars at the launch..but they said it wasn't available yet...Hoping for add on capability
    Signed, Sealed and now just waiting for delivery...

6. Signaturex

Signaturex Member

There maybe after market companies that can do center consul for the 2 and tHree seats in second row.

7. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

Model X seats.PNG