TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Two Spots Available for Fremont Factory Tour on 12/05

Discussion in 'EVents' started by ssrajputev, Nov 30, 2016.

1. ssrajputev

ssrajputev Member

I have a reservation for a tour for this coming Monday, December 5 at 10 am. I have spots open for two guests now, because my other guests can't make it anymore. The tour will last about an hour.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply back here.

Thanks. :)

2. TripleG

TripleG New Member

I realize I'm too late for this tour, how do I sign up for the next one? Thanks, Gary

3. ssrajputev

ssrajputev Member

If you're a current Tesla owner, Tesla provides tours daily, Monday-Friday, for you and up to three guests (total of four people). The tour is about an hour long in Fremont, CA. You just need to email [email protected] to figure out and confirm a time/date.

I just went on a tour last month, so I don't plan on going on another one anytime soon. You can always check here on TMC if another owner is planning on going on one soon and has any open spots.

4. Quantum2017

Quantum2017 New Member

Car, Truck, Motorcycle Enthusiasts...
    **Please Read**
    I am hosting my son's 6th birthday party and the theme is a CAR SHOW!
    This event will be held Saturday January 28, 2017.
    I am seeking the coolest, the fastest the most creative, the luxurious, the classics, the eye catching, etc. to volunteer their time and participate.
    The event hours are approximately 12:30p-3:00p.
    There will be PLENTY of food, fun and music for your enjoyment.
    If you and your vehicle kindly participate, we ask that you arrive at noon for set-up.
    I will disclose the location of the event to serious participants ONLY. Must send picture of car, bike, truck. Pass the word! I want to make this memorable.
    Reply to:
    9zero4 for8five 77ateoh
    Or
    shesheparson(at)geemaildotcom
    Thank you in advance

Attached Files: