Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Spots Available for Fremont Factory Tour on 12/05

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a reservation for a tour for this coming Monday, December 5 at 10 am. I have spots open for two guests now, because my other guests can't make it anymore. The tour will last about an hour.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply back here.

Thanks. :)

I have a reservation for a tour for this coming Monday, December 5 at 10 am. I have spots open for two guests now, because my other guests can't make it anymore. The tour will last about an hour.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply back here.

Thanks. :)
I realize I'm too late for this tour, how do I sign up for the next one? Thanks, Gary

I realize I'm too late for this tour, how do I sign up for the next one? Thanks, Gary

If you're a current Tesla owner, Tesla provides tours daily, Monday-Friday, for you and up to three guests (total of four people). The tour is about an hour long in Fremont, CA. You just need to email [email protected] to figure out and confirm a time/date.

I just went on a tour last month, so I don't plan on going on another one anytime soon. You can always check here on TMC if another owner is planning on going on one soon and has any open spots.

Car, Truck, Motorcycle Enthusiasts...
**Please Read**
I am hosting my son's 6th birthday party and the theme is a CAR SHOW!
This event will be held Saturday January 28, 2017.
I am seeking the coolest, the fastest the most creative, the luxurious, the classics, the eye catching, etc. to volunteer their time and participate.
The event hours are approximately 12:30p-3:00p.
There will be PLENTY of food, fun and music for your enjoyment.
If you and your vehicle kindly participate, we ask that you arrive at noon for set-up.
I will disclose the location of the event to serious participants ONLY. Must send picture of car, bike, truck. Pass the word! I want to make this memorable.
Reply to:
9zero4 for8five 77ateoh
Or
shesheparson(at)geemaildotcom
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 20170110_195958.jpg
    20170110_195958.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 55