Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Teslas - Columbia Pike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I was driving to Pentagon City this afternoon on Columbia Pike, I was surprised to see another blue Model S pull up beside and then turn right on to Glebe.

It's nice to know that with only 160 Model S vehicles in Virginia, we've got two already in south Arlington.

My state Senator, Adam Ebbin, had a call with the DMV Commissioner about the problems with opening the store in Tysons. During that conversation, the Commissioner mentioned the 160 figure. I don't have an as-of date for the figure, however.

I know this is a crazy old post, but FWIW, the neighborhood just off Columbia Pike in South Arlington "Alcova Heights", now has nine EVs in it - BEVs and PHEVs. This includes two Model Ss, two Chevy Bolts, two CMAX Energis, a Chrysler Pacifica, a Ford Fusion and a Chevy Spark. Additionally, there are three Model 3s on order in the neighborhood.

Reactions: madodel
Opened this thread, saw "blue Model S driving on Columbia Pike" and got all excited because that's often an accurate description of me... then saw "160 Model S vehicles" and noted the date of the thread. Yeah, wasn't me. Took delivery (CPO) in 2016.