Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Teslas pic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I managed to get both cars clean and up into the hills at sunset for a few pictures earlier this week.

View attachment 15090

I don't like this second one as much because I messed up my polarizing filter angle (NEEDED for shooting a black car) which caused a weird rainbow effect on the back corner of the Model S. Pissed I didn't notice it at the time as this could have been a good shot.

View attachment 15091

For those in the SF Bay Area, this is shot at the uppermost parking lot (employee lot) at Mountain Winery in Saratoga. Great place to go at sunset for views over the bay.

--josh

- - - Updated - - -

One of the Model S alone:

View attachment 15095

- - - Updated - - -

... and one of the Model S after sunset, with some nice city lights. (20 second exposure)

View attachment 15093

Great photos!

Great pictures. The sad thing is the blanket of smog that hangs over greater LA and is really prominent in those pictures. I just got back from a week in LA - driving back and forth from Pasadena to LA to Santa Monica, which are not far part distance wise, but rush hour wise they are hours apart. The traffic is absolutely insane -- it crawls along, even in the carpool lanes. I could never do that daily. Life's too short to spend it in traffic. Then looking out from my hotel room on the 17th floor of the smog was unbelievable.

Last edited:
I managed to get both cars clean and up into the hills at sunset for a few pictures earlier this week.

I don't like this second one as much because I messed up my polarizing filter angle (NEEDED for shooting a black car) which caused a weird rainbow effect on the back corner of the Model S. Pissed I didn't notice it at the time as this could have been a good shot.

View attachment 15091

For those in the SF Bay Area, this is shot at the uppermost parking lot (employee lot) at Mountain Winery in Saratoga. Great place to go at sunset for views over the bay.

--josh

- - - Updated - - -

One of the Model S alone:

- - - Updated - - -

... and one of the Model S after sunset, with some nice city lights. (20 second exposure)

Josh, I may have to steal these pics as my own! ;) I currently have a black Model S and in the process of getting a Red Fusion Roadster! One of those pics would look great in my garage!!

Last edited: