Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Teslas; wife's Work address (cloud profile) keeps showing up in my navigation.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having a weird issue with cloud profiles with our two Teslas. I have a 2021 Model 3, and my wife just recently got a 2023 Model Y. We each have our own cloud profile, which seems to sync everything fine most of the time. HOWEVER, about 9 times out of 10 times that I get in the car in the morning to take the kids to school, my wife's work address is plotted in my navigation and wants to take me there. And it sets her work address as my saved Work favorite, even though I don't have one set (I work from home). For some reason, her work address (which is in her cloud profile) keeps getting added to my car.

I then delete the address from my Work favorites and go about my day. Then usually, the next day, it pops up again. My wife walks past my car in the garage to get to her Model Y in the driveway each morning, but she doesn't open my car. Could that be causing it? Either way, it's annoying as hell, and I wish there was some kind of resolution.