Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two X's stop at a charger...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a friendly reminder to always check for obstructions while opening your doors!

Was at a supercharger the other day waiting for a spot to become available and there were two X's charging side by side. One had the FWD open, the other went to open theirs unattended and the wings *ahem* touched tips.

• Funny
Reactions: silentsnow31802
Just a friendly reminder to always check for obstructions while opening your doors!

Was at a supercharger the other day waiting for a spot to become available and there were two X's charging side by side. One had the FWD open, the other went to open theirs unattended and the wings *ahem* touched tips.
California problems. :D

We don't ever have clogged superchargers out here (Midwest)...have never in my trips been on an "A" stall when someone was at a "B" stall and vice versa...

California problems. :D

Hah yes, this was at the Burbank location which they tell me at the store is one of the busiest in the world with only 6 stalls. Luckily they're installing a 20 stall charger right down the street.

Here's a pic from my first ever supercharging experience at the Santa Ana location. While there was no line when I got there, this pic was shortly before I left with all 12 stalls filled.

Attachments

• IMG_3420.JPG
    IMG_3420.JPG
    770.7 KB · Views: 142
Hah yes, this was at the Burbank location which they tell me at the store is one of the busiest in the world with only 6 stalls. Luckily they're installing a 20 stall charger right down the street.

Here's a pic from my first ever supercharging experience at the Santa Ana location. While there was no line when I got there, this pic was shortly before I left with all 12 stalls filled.
wow, that amazing to me...