Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two-year Service

Alan J

Jun 17, 2019
Glasgow
I contacted Leaseplan via my broker and the feedback from Leaseplan was "The brake and cabin filter checks are optional and Leaseplan adhere to the guidelines provided by the manufacturer – in this case Tesla. She confirmed if you don’t get these checks done Leaseplan will not charge you.". I'll be keeping that e-mail.
Tesla Glasgow told me via Email that there is no 2 Year Servicing requirement and didn't even refer to Brake Cleaning and Cabin Filter change that others have referenced, seems to depend on who you talk to.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC