TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TX owners?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by csummers, Jun 8, 2010.

1. csummers

csummers Member

I'm in Austin and have heard that there are a few in town, though I've not seen them. Anyone else in TX care to share experiences travelling this great (HUGE) state?

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

I'm in San Antonio and waiting for a Model S but there are a few people in Austin that have Roadsters and share a Yahoo (I think) user group that you can look into.

3. dwegmull

dwegmull 2013 Model S 85

If you own a Roadster or have reserved a model S, you can check out the owner's only board on TM's website, under the "other" location of the "interested in knowing other owners" section. There is a separate thread for Austin (at least five Roadsters) and San Antonio (at least one Roadster and two model S).

Greetings,
    David

4. pgwoosley

pgwoosley Member

I'm in Houston and have heard that there is at least one other Roadster in town.

It would be nice if you could persuade Tesla to open a service (or service and sales) location in or near Texas. It is about 1100 miles to the closest store. There may be a legal barrier to opening a company-owned sales location in Texas, but a service location might be easier.

Alternate sales locations might be Baton Rouge or Texarkana, AR.

5. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

6. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0tvPfMmeI[/MEDIA]

7. 777dgt

777dgt Member

In SA. Roadster delivered 2 weeks ago, Fusion Red. Signature Model S on order, #145.:smile:

8. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

That's awesome. Congrats. I think you're Roadster #2 in SA. I'm waiting on a Signature Model S too.

9. pgwoosley

pgwoosley Member

Possible TX Store Locations

At approximately minute 24 of the IPO roadshow presentation is slide 25 -- a map of present and "planned" locations which shows two planned locations in Texas. One is obviously Houston and the other appears to be Dallas/Ft. Worth.

http://www.retailroadshow.com/roadshows.asp

10. ChrisC

ChrisC see signature