TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tyson's Corner store must be opening soon?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by andrewket, Mar 26, 2013.

1. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

#1 andrewket, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
    My wife was at Tyson's Corner Mall on Sunday and took these in the parking garage near Nordstrom.

tysons-2.jpg tysons-1.jpg

Anyone know when the store is opening?

Andrew

2. bluetinc

bluetinc Member

Hey, they have been in a holding pattern there since December, waiting on CofO and some issues with the state on being a dealer... I'm sure being right next to the NADA doesn't help things along.

Peter

PS If you go into the edit mode on the post, you should be able to see an attachments section where you can deselect the pictures that are showing up twice.

3. loganss

loganss Spaceman

Oops. I thought it was already open. I was telling some people there was a Tysons Corner Store.

4. GatorEight

GatorEight Member

I believe the store is going in on the 2nd floor of the mall, near Sephora and Microsoft, right under the food court. There's a large construction wall there now with a advertisement for the new Tyson's opening next year. Amazing, I pass it every day and for months had no idea it was going to be the coolest place in the whole mall.

Though from the looks of construction progress and rumors I've heard, it won't be opening for a while. . .