Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tysons Corner, VA (AWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve heard this store and service center (on Tyco Rd) are one of the top in the country. Concerned this means we’re having severe bottlenecks.

I’ve seen a few late reservationists with white interiors jump the lot but I have also been able to surmise that many day 1 reservation holders with black interior have not taken delivery here yet.

I also believe location plays a bigger role than folks realize. So with that, I’d love to do a roll call so we can get a better sense of where they might be in delivering AWD vehicles to this location.

MCR, AWD, PUP, Black Interior, Sport Wheels
Financing (Tesla)
Trade-In
Reserved: 2017-07-28
Ordered: 2018-06-28 9:08am EST
VIN: TBD
Delivery: TBD

I’ve heard this store and service center (on Tyco Rd) are one of the top in the country. Concerned this means we’re having severe bottlenecks.

I’ve seen a few late reservationists with white interiors jump the lot but I have also been able to surmise that many day 1 reservation holders with black interior have not taken delivery here yet.

I also believe location plays a bigger role than folks realize. So with that, I’d love to do a roll call so we can get a better sense of where they might be in delivering AWD vehicles to this location.

MCR, AWD, PUP, Black Interior, Sport Wheels
Financing (Tesla)
Trade-In
Reserved: 2017-07-28
Ordered: 2018-06-28 9:08am EST
VIN: TBD
Delivery: TBD

I also have the same configuration and same delivery location.
Hope we get our cars soon.

Where was this thread when I took delivery of my TM3P w/PU at this service center last month? :p To give you guys some tips, if you're that type of person who wants more time to review the car for any issues, schedule your delivery near the end of the delivery day so that you have more time to look over the car, as that was what I did on my IDA's advice. I took delivery of my TM3 earlier than planned, so the Tyco Rd service center was accommodating, didn't see any major bottleneck with that. But they were busy since a lot of people were coming in for test driving. They only have 3 delivery stations (on left side of the building), so be aware of photo opportunity may get cut short or out - I was almost cut out of it (my TM3 was specially delivered at their supercharging station), but I asked politely to have a photo opportunity when one of the delivery station was free. I declined for the front license plate (3M adhesive to bumper - no thanks) to be mounted during orientation, as I got The Bandit license plate bracket instead. Also, they were out of stock for the Model 3 diecast, so I have to come back to get it when I schedule for a service appointment to install the remaining stuff for my PU package (spoiler, badge). I was well taken care of by Mike. Enjoy your TM3 when you guys get it. :)

Last edited:
Reserved March 16th, 2018
Ordered June 27th 2018

Performance Model 3 (No PUP)
Red
Aero Wheels
White Interior
AEP
No FSD selected.

Financing Approved in August through FedChoice and Rate Matched with unsecured loan with Lightstream. Changed order to "Pay as Cash" in August.

Received call August 29th that my Model 3 was almost ready and scheduled my Delivery Date for September 28th at Tysons.

My VIN 996XX is already on my Tesla page since I selected "Pay as cash" under my purchase agreement.

Also currently have my car scheduled to go straight to aftermarket shop for PPF, Tint, Ceramic, Chrome Delete, and mount my aftermarket wheels

Funny enough, September 28th is also the last day of my lease on my Model S.

Reactions: EValuatED