Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tysons Mall now installing new bunch of chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharger are being installed at Springfield town center

Question for you. Are there any other types of chargers being installed, level 2 J1772 style of DC fast chargers.

I have heard that Fairfax is holding up SC permits, stating Tesla must install other brands of chargers like they used to and can not be exclusive Telsa chargers. I don't know if this is NADA back at it or just rumors flying around. The Mclean Hilton did in fact install both types of chargers. Could explain why we don't have SC's in Fairfax.

The urban chargers are supposed to be going in Tyson’s Corner Center (Tyson’s 1, not Galleria) in the garage below Lord & Taylor. This is what I was told a few months ago. I haven’t heard anything to dispute it.

Question for you. Are there any other types of chargers being installed, level 2 J1772 style of DC fast chargers.

I have heard that Fairfax is holding up SC permits, stating Tesla must install other brands of chargers like they used to and can not be exclusive Telsa chargers. I don't know if this is NADA back at it or just rumors flying around. The Mclean Hilton did in fact install both types of chargers. Could explain why we don't have SC's in Fairfax.

Springfield already has some Chargepoint stalls, I only see Superchargers beings installed. Anyhow the mall is private property and they can install whatever they wish.