TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tysons now has a Model X

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by mikeash, Apr 28, 2016.

1. mikeash

mikeash Active Member

I stopped by the gallery in the mall today and they had an X as well as an S. It was my first time seeing one in person aside from a brief glimpse on the highway once. Very cool vehicle. I thought I'd mention it in case anyone else wanted to check one out and was waiting for one to be available.

I believe Tyco has one as well, but don't quote me on that. Both locations are also expected to get a refreshed S as early as tomorrow, in case anyone wants a look at one of those.

• Like x 2
  2. Pdub2015

Pdub2015 Member

Thanks for the heads up. I'd like to see one soon.

3. JD T

JD T New Member

Saw (and met the owner) of a Model X charging at the Montgomery Mall Supercharge. The owner was from Annapolis, MD.
    [​IMG]

4. Transepoch

Transepoch Member

My understanding (per a rep) was Tyco would be getting an X. The gallery for show (was nice to finally see one and check the head clearance) and Tyco for test drives.

5. Skipdd

Skipdd Member

I was at Tyco yesterday and they had both an X and the refreshed MS. It was my first time seeing each.