Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

U-Haul Hitch for M3

@Dutch24 - Hi, I'm in Guelph too and soon to be M3 owner (09/09). I can't play any of your videos, says it's private. I'm interested in a hidden hitch for a bike rack!

The videos were not mine, they are from a google search and ones that I just used as an example. They seem to have been taken down or made private. Again I just used them as a reference when I did mine.
Also please note that I did not install the hidden hitch one on my vehicle I opted for the one from U-haul which is the curt brand one. I was successful at installing it on my 2018 Model 3, but I have read on other forums that this unit does not work for the 2020 model 3.

Aphinity

Hydro power is best!
Jun 9, 2020
North Vancouver, BC Canada
Also please note that I did not install the hidden hitch one on my vehicle I opted for the one from U-haul which is the curt brand one. I was successful at installing it on my 2018 Model 3, but I have read on other forums that this unit does not work for the 2020 model 3.
Do you happen to know why it won't work on the 2020 model? What changed?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC