Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

U.K. supercharger cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s never been as low as 0.24p, nor as low as 0.32p ;)

each site’s cost seems to be somewhat linked to how busy it is.

These were the changes we saw in Oct/Nov last year

ghujknbhvguh.png

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Winners and losers perhaps. South Mimms is now just 22p
Birchanger 35p
Barnsley 35p
Grange Park 26p
Warwick 30p
Birmingham St Andrew’s 32p
Canary Wharf 33p
West Drayton 34p
Heathrow 26p
Leeds south 34p
Leeds SC whitehouse st 28p
Penrith 35p
Aviemore 35p
Abington 34p
Park Royal 25p

and the idle fee is now £1/min, didn’t that used to be 70p ?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
New to Tesla ownership and just did a quick search to see if the prices vary depending on which Supercharging location you use. Having only used 2 locations - one very local when the Type 2 provided by Tesla didn't work on my domestic EVCS and yesterday whilst over near Essex - I wasn't use if it was a set fee or not.

What we wouldn't give to have these prices back, eh! Local to me (Amesbury) was 41p/kwh and Grays was 42p/kwh!

New to Tesla ownership and just did a quick search to see if the prices vary depending on which Supercharging location you use. Having only used 2 locations - one very local when the Type 2 provided by Tesla didn't work on my domestic EVCS and yesterday whilst over near Essex - I wasn't use if it was a set fee or not.

What we wouldn't give to have these prices back, eh! Local to me (Amesbury) was 41p/kwh and Grays was 42p/kwh!

Fortunately most people only need to use Superchargers rarely ... and certainly not just for everyday charging ... so it's a bit like being prepared to pay through the nose for a coffee when out and about, even though you can get it so much cheaper at home!

I didn’t see it on there saying about idle though 😀
Idle fees per country listed here:

However, important to note that drivers tying up SC bays when not charging will have people wishing the offending owners genitals are connected at the maximum charging rates. That’s 250kW for 8 of the CW bays, only 150kW at the other four. Might affect decision.