Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

U.K. supercharger cost

It’s never been as low as 0.24p, nor as low as 0.32p ;)

each site’s cost seems to be somewhat linked to how busy it is.

These were the changes we saw in Oct/Nov last year

ghujknbhvguh.png

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Winners and losers perhaps. South Mimms is now just 22p
Birchanger 35p
Barnsley 35p
Grange Park 26p
Warwick 30p
Birmingham St Andrew’s 32p
Canary Wharf 33p
West Drayton 34p
Heathrow 26p
Leeds south 34p
Leeds SC whitehouse st 28p
Penrith 35p
Aviemore 35p
Abington 34p
Park Royal 25p

and the idle fee is now £1/min, didn’t that used to be 70p ?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
New to Tesla ownership and just did a quick search to see if the prices vary depending on which Supercharging location you use. Having only used 2 locations - one very local when the Type 2 provided by Tesla didn't work on my domestic EVCS and yesterday whilst over near Essex - I wasn't use if it was a set fee or not.

What we wouldn't give to have these prices back, eh! Local to me (Amesbury) was 41p/kwh and Grays was 42p/kwh!

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
New to Tesla ownership and just did a quick search to see if the prices vary depending on which Supercharging location you use. Having only used 2 locations - one very local when the Type 2 provided by Tesla didn't work on my domestic EVCS and yesterday whilst over near Essex - I wasn't use if it was a set fee or not.

What we wouldn't give to have these prices back, eh! Local to me (Amesbury) was 41p/kwh and Grays was 42p/kwh!

Fortunately most people only need to use Superchargers rarely ... and certainly not just for everyday charging ... so it's a bit like being prepared to pay through the nose for a coffee when out and about, even though you can get it so much cheaper at home!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC