Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

U.K. Version 10 software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sister and brother-in-law picked up their new Performance Model 3 yesterday in Stockport and it had version 9 on it. Last night, at home, around midnight they received a software update to version 10.0 and it didn’t include smart summon. But it did include everything else... cuphead... Netflix etc.

Apparently the US has 10.1 and of course we know they have smart summon. Perhaps it will be a while longer before we see Smart Summon here. I’m still waiting for my software update.... received nothing overnight. Did anyone else get version 10 last night?

2019 Model S, UK Got V10 on Sunday, no Smart summon, no indication of the other rumoured Autopilot improvements eg traffic light recognition either, going for a long drive next weekend so we'll see what turns up then

So, we are well into October now and still no Version 10 on my Long Range Model 3. Software updates set to advanced but I doubt that makes a difference as to when they push it out to me. Anyone else still waiting for 10?

Apparently the US has 10.1 and of course we know they have smart summon. Perhaps it will be a while longer before we see Smart Summon here. I’m still waiting for my software update.... received nothing overnight. Did anyone else get version 10 last night?
Nope US has version 10.0 just like everyone else. Different regions have different features enabled, but it's the same version.

My sister and brother-in-law picked up their new Performance Model 3 yesterday in Stockport and it had version 9 on it. Last night, at home, around midnight they received a software update to version 10.0 and it didn’t include smart summon. But it did include everything else... cuphead... Netflix etc.

I still haven't get Version 10. Tesla model 3 performance picked up 21st December 2019 Any idea when?

I still haven't get Version 10. Tesla model 3 performance picked up 21st December 2019 Any idea when?

Is your car parked up on WiFi? Updates typically push to WiFi to avoid LTE fees

If you haven’t already, you could also try an MCU reboot, hold both steering buttons down until central console goes dark. If you then go to software tab should force an update check.

Is your car parked up on WiFi? Updates typically push to WiFi to avoid LTE fees

If you haven’t already, you could also try an MCU reboot, hold both steering buttons down until central console goes dark. If you then go to software tab should force an update check.
I tried that thank you, no luck, please see attached. I also left my phone with tether wifi on all night so the car had a wifi signal. Bit frustrating.

Attachments

• 20191222_135614.jpg
    20191222_135614.jpg
    620.8 KB · Views: 70
I tried that thank you, no luck, please see attached. I also left my phone with tether wifi on all night so the car had a wifi signal. Bit frustrating.
It’s only been a few days. I know it’s hard to wait, but give it a few more days and see what happens. BTW, you don’t need to be on WiFi to have the car check for updates. It will check when you go to the software menu and if it’s ready, it will tell you to connect to WiFi - then you can connect to your phone.

It’s only been a few days. I know it’s hard to wait, but give it a few more days and see what happens. BTW, you don’t need to be on WiFi to have the car check for updates. It will check when you go to the software menu and if it’s ready, it will tell you to connect to WiFi - then you can connect to your phone.
Great, thank you for your reply.