Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine Aero Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just pulled the trigger on these myself for the matte black. was shopping all around btu ali was best price. what center caps can be used to keep the "T" tesla logo Stock or replacements, or do they come with?

Found a supplier with a Storefront on amazon with decent reviews in their other items.

Set of 4 for $239. Is this the cheapest so far?

Delivery says it could take about 6 weeks lol

Waiting for something like this, but shipped from Amazon. It looks like they have some items that are Amazon fulfillment, so hopefully they have these soon too. I'll keep these as a bookmark.

Best way to do it is get chalk and rub it on the outside perimeter of you rim. Install the cover and take it off. Check the back of the cover. Place foam strips where you see chalk residue. Btw: I had to buy the foam from Rimetrix. It didn't come with the AliExpress Aero covers.

Reactions: Swaggy
Best way to do it is get chalk and rub it on the outside perimeter of you rim. Install the cover and take it off. Check the back of the cover. Place foam strips where you see chalk residue. Btw: I had to buy the foam from Rimetrix. It didn't come with the AliExpress Aero covers.

my aerocovers came with a superlong foamstrip! :D
I dont have any chalk but want to install mine tomorrow. can you take one of yours off and show me where you put the tape?

Just got mine from Hansshow@amazon! I paid a lot more since I did not have the patience to wait 30 days or more to ship from china.

Attachments

• 432823B9-A224-458E-AC10-2E4B2AE91EBB.jpeg
    432823B9-A224-458E-AC10-2E4B2AE91EBB.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 513
thanks! 23:46 here so still plenty of time :D. Need to wash my car properly first too. Lots of waterspots everywhere and havnt had a weekend off in over a month...

thanks! 23:46 here so still plenty of time :D. Need to wash my car properly first too. Lots of waterspots everywhere and havnt had a weekend off in over a month...
20220805_174504.jpg