Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine paint code / refurb help?

Hey all, have just curbed wheel number 2 in 6 months :confused:. I knew i'd end up gouging them once i realised they are running stretched tyres...

Trying to find the paint code to just touch them in slightly for the time being, I'm struggling to find anything in the UK and that also seems to be a close match. Considered getting them both refurbed, but am also concerned that the refurb mat not match as they also may struggle to find a paint code...

Does anyone have any suggestions on a matching a paint code and / or experience of having the Uberturbines refurbed?

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
No one knows. Same with the old Performance alloys, and possibly the other ones too. Various people have found paints that approximate the colour but to the best of my knowledge Tesla have never revealed the paint code for Model 3 wheels.

Reactions: rgfsr

rgfsr

Apr 14, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
No one knows. Same with the old Performance alloys, and possibly the other ones too. Various people have found paints that approximate the colour but to the best of my knowledge Tesla have never revealed the paint code for Model 3 wheels.

Thank you. I'd be happy with something that anyone has found to be reasonably close, just stop my eyes getting drawn to the damaged section on the rim. I don't mind if it doesn't match it exactly, just needs to darken the little bit of shiny metal that showing from underneath :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC