Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine wheels with Midnight Silver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering what all your thoughts are on a MSM car with the new 20” Uberturbine wheels? I worry the car will take on a grey-on-grey look without enough contrast. Previous dark grey cars I’ve owned had silver rims for some contrast. Even black wheels would be nice but I believe the Uberturbines are grey? Have not seen in person so having trouble imagining it.

The other option is white exterior but I see those everywhere and it just looks a little less premium than the MSM. (No offense to anyone who has one, of course, to each his own.)

Wondering what all your thoughts are on a MSM car with the new 20” Uberturbine wheels? I worry the car will take on a grey-on-grey look without enough contrast. Previous dark grey cars I’ve owned had silver rims for some contrast. Even black wheels would be nice but I believe the Uberturbines are grey? Have not seen in person so having trouble imagining it.

The other option is white exterior but I see those everywhere and it just looks a little less premium than the MSM. (No offense to anyone who has one, of course, to each his own.)

Here's a recently released snap shot of Performance Model 3 with grey Überturbines.
See time 24 seconds:

Screenshot_20201115-161116_YouTube.jpg

And my MY with them Überturbines:
20201106_113404.jpg
20201106_113322.jpg