Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UHFS Front Door Speaker Replacement 8”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'll likely want a 2ohm speaker to continue to get the most out of the stock amp, but those are few and far between, especially in 8" size. Finding one with a depth that doesn't hit the window when it's down will be even more of a challenge.

I had a set of Infinity 60csx components up front that had nice midbass. They use 2 ohm components, though you'll need an adapter for any non-OEM speaker and that will drive up the cost. Still a lot cheaper than LH, however since you can opt for just a pair.

If you can't find a used 8" replacement, I'd probably buy a set of OEM 6.5" drivers and put them in the back, then use one of the 8" drivers from the rear in the front. The rear speakers are tuned to be mostly useless anyway. The 6.5" and 8" speakers share the same mounting holes so they are interchangable.

Reactions: PlugNPlay85
You'll likely want a 2ohm speaker to continue to get the most out of the stock amp, but those are few and far between, especially in 8" size. Finding one with a depth that doesn't hit the window when it's down will be even more of a challenge.

I had a set of Infinity 60csx components up front that had nice midbass. They use 2 ohm components, though you'll need an adapter for any non-OEM speaker and that will drive up the cost. Still a lot cheaper than LH, however since you can opt for just a pair.

If you can't find a used 8" replacement, I'd probably buy a set of OEM 6.5" drivers and put them in the back, then use one of the 8" drivers from the rear in the front. The rear speakers are tuned to be mostly useless anyway. The 6.5" and 8" speakers share the same mounting holes so they are interchangable.
Yeah, I was thinking about converting to 6.5” as they offer more options. The rear door speakers are actually 6.5”.

Reactions: PlugNPlay85
We believe our speakers will offer the best audio experience. Same engineers who designed Da Vinci DAC and OSCAR XXI helped to create these speakers as well.

Plug n Play, quickest aftermarket replacement speaker.
71nLo1XeWvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg