TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Uhhh i just picked up an inventory white a stealth p with 19 inch wheels for 51,990.

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by skinsfan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. skinsfan

skinsfan Member

let’s see if this is real. lol

2. FielderJones

FielderJones Member

VIN or it didn't happen. ;)

• Funny x 2
  3. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

If this is supposed to be a brand new 2020 car with basically no miles, I am expecting a post from OP somewhere later complaining about tesla adjusting the price on this car and not selling it to him for this price.

of course, if its not a brand new 2020 and has been siting, or is a demo car with miles on it sold as new, then this makes sense and OP may be getting a good deal provided thats what he was looking for.

4. Kimo

Kimo Member

5. AlanSqB

AlanSqB Dog Chauffeur

One in Portland also. I’m seriously tempted to lock this in and drop my current order.

it’s the wrong color with the wrong interior and the wrong wheels but dang, that price though. For that price I can wrap, swap and cope.

• Helpful x 1
  6. Spec C

Spec C Member

Ya I'm with you. For 5k+ I can deal with black interior, and swap wheels.

7. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

A few in the SF bay area as well for $1,000 more because exterior color is Black...

• Like x 1
  8. Spec C

Spec C Member

Looks like when I try and check out the price is really wonky. Feel like they'll end up screwing us out of the posted pricing.

9. skinsfan

skinsfan Member

update: just called my SA and he thinks its a glitch/error, but hes going to get back to me after he hears from corporate

10. AlanSqB

AlanSqB Dog Chauffeur

Whatever. I didn’t really want a P anyway.

:(

• Funny x 2
  11. Spec C

Spec C Member

Mine is looking into it as well but I'd guess we're screwed

12. skinsfan

skinsfan Member

i might be sippin kool aid here, but is there a chance they put out some stealth ps at the old price and some stealth ps at the higher new price in order to gauge demand?

• Like x 1
  13. JD383

JD383 Member

Dropped $100 deposit on one and price went from $51990 to $69k after taxes,title & fees etc. WTH. Waiting for my SA to tell me what's up.

14. skinsfan

skinsfan Member

yup sam ehere

15. Kar_nut

Kar_nut New Member

Bait and Switch!?

• Disagree x 1
  16. JLee50

JLee50 Member

I received an email with a Motor Vehicle Order Agreement attached reflecting the correct price. The website shows $62,754.50 as the estimated amount due, but the vehicle + options equal the correct price (it's just the sum at the bottom that is wrong).

What did you all get for email confirmation?

[​IMG]

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  17. Spec C

Spec C Member

They better at least give our deposits back

18. clyjr

clyjr Member

Almost pulled the trigger this morning on one of these. I'll be interested to hear what happens, if the price is wrong then I don't feel so bad for not getting one. lol

19. Spec C

Spec C Member

I got the correct order agreement too. But on the site, it's the full price. It's weird though because only the total is the full price. If you add up the itemized price breakdown + taxes it's actually the correct price ($55k)

• Informative x 1
  20. acekc

acekc Member

Same thing happened to me on a stealth I ordered this morning. E-mailed my SA and was told that it's an error with the calculator. I guess I'll wait and see what happens. :)