Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uhhh i just picked up an inventory white a stealth p with 19 inch wheels for 51,990.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If this is supposed to be a brand new 2020 car with basically no miles, I am expecting a post from OP somewhere later complaining about tesla adjusting the price on this car and not selling it to him for this price.

of course, if its not a brand new 2020 and has been siting, or is a demo car with miles on it sold as new, then this makes sense and OP may be getting a good deal provided thats what he was looking for.

I received an email with a Motor Vehicle Order Agreement attached reflecting the correct price. The website shows $62,754.50 as the estimated amount due, but the vehicle + options equal the correct price (it's just the sum at the bottom that is wrong).

What did you all get for email confirmation?

xAd7HQy.png

I received an email with a Motor Vehicle Order Agreement attached reflecting the correct price. The website shows $62,754.50 as the estimated amount due, but the vehicle + options equal the correct price (it's just the sum at the bottom that is wrong).

What did you all get for email confirmation?

xAd7HQy.png
I got the correct order agreement too. But on the site, it's the full price. It's weird though because only the total is the full price. If you add up the itemized price breakdown + taxes it's actually the correct price ($55k)

• Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
I got the correct order agreement too. But on the site, it's the full price. It's weird though because only the total is the full price. If you add up the itemized price breakdown + taxes it's actually the correct price ($55k)

Same thing happened to me on a stealth I ordered this morning. E-mailed my SA and was told that it's an error with the calculator. I guess I'll wait and see what happens. :)