Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UI 7.0 in HK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
likely TM is rolling back the firmware in HK due to the govt warning, I got another "update" push today after installing 7.0 almost a week ago, suspecting it's the rollback, I decided to ignore it. So if you haven't got the update, you may not get it after all, not until the issue with govt is resolved.

Ugh just another reason to hate this government.

likely TM is rolling back the firmware in HK due to the govt warning, I got another "update" push today after installing 7.0 almost a week ago, suspecting it's the rollback, I decided to ignore it. So if you haven't got the update, you may not get it after all, not until the issue with govt is resolved.

I did one update after v7 that gave me 2.7.85 I can understand that you don't wanna risk that!

It looks like we will fight to the last moment for the remaining 2.7.85 (I have one)once the TD set up a forced recall.
If that comes true, it will looks exactly the recall of EV1 from GM on 2000. Then this issue would be called "Who kill the AP........in HK":biggrin:

I just got 2.7.85 at the service center today so it is not being rolled back yet. It works even better than the last so it would be ironic if the TD was backward enough to try to remove it. I won't be updating anything until I know they are not going to remove it.

I just got 2.7.85 at the service center today so it is not being rolled back yet. It works even better than the last so it would be ironic if the TD was backward enough to try to remove it. I won't be updating anything until I know they are not going to remove it.
Really?!?! I wish I can get the 7.0, but CS told me its suspended I can get it at service centre???