Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UI for no EAP

Munch

Mar 19, 2016
Toronto, ON
Are there any videos out there of Model 3s without UI? Specifically cruise control.

For those of you with the latest software update, does the scroll wheel control speed for you? I've only read about experiences of those who have EAP.

Trying to decide whether or not to buy EAP.

rhaekar

Nov 9, 2017
San Diego
Maybe they want you to pay $5000 for such an advanced UI software feature. :rolleyes:

Seriously tho, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Probably just an oversight since most people have autopilot or maybe they're still working on it. They haven't pushed 2018.12 to everyone yet.

K-MTG

Sunshade Captain of TMC
Oct 24, 2015
Irvine, CA
Actually scroll wheel speed control works on non-EAP. Got it to work today on my 3. I discovered it by accident...I have the right score wheel control music volume on my X so I accidentally went from 60 to 80....

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC