Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UI - Web Browser Keyboard

jebinc

EndlessVibrating PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, wht on wht
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Hello all! I've noticed that my web browser keyboard disappears at times when changing input fields on a given web page. I also noticed that some web page pop in scroll selection windows are not accessible with the Tesla browser or keyboard. Questions:

1. Why does the keyboard disappear when you need it most? Is there a fix or something I'm missing - other than the browser and keyboard are a PoS?

2. Selecting options on web pages that pop up scroll selection windows - Any fix for this or am I SOOL?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC