Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.28.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
Not slowing down with these releases. 2020.28 spotted on Stats app. Expect around 4 weeks before mass roll out. Will update with known improvements

New language support You can now choose Polish as your language. To change your language setting, tap Vehicle> Display and select the desired C drop-down menu for language. Note: To change the language, your vehicle must be in the park position. This version contains small improvements and corrections.

0F7DF380-BEAB-498C-92C9-54FF18062CAC.jpeg
1A98EE4D-B83F-461D-AF2D-B635B583290B.jpeg

Must be more... seems strange to change version based on language change. Sure they’re usually smaller

Last edited:
Reactions: drewpost
I picked the car up last week. I'm still on 2020.20.12.

Is there any logic to how updates are distributed? I've ticked the box to receive the latest updates, but nothing's happened yet.

Luke
When ever Tesla deem your car is ready.

Some get it early on one release then last the following release. Some get it last every time. Some get it early every time.

I expect there are rules & algorithms that determine who/when because a lot of user data is needed against the latest FSD feature updates (which is where development is ultimately heading). Logically, heavy users of FSD followed by Autopilot might be prioritised?

I hardly use Autopilot & my updates are normally quite late on. However for 2020.20.12 I got it on 13th June just after a couple of very long journeys on 11th-12th where I used it a lot (hardly used it since & still on that software).

Guess this is the active thread...

Just saw on FB that someone noticed this, so on a whim I woke my car up and sure enough it was waiting to install (no app push notification).

Looks like maybe it could be a more rapid deployment over 2020.24.6.4, though I have no evidence for it. It took a while (relatively) for me to get 2020.24.6.4 but this popped up very quickly.

Reactions: CMc1