Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen my nav maps switch back and forth between 2019 and 2020.32 several times over the last few weeks at many GB transfer, and yes currently on 2019.21 with 2020.36.10 installed early this morning. Have observed an issue with speed limits though in that they only attach to the current nav road section, so despite passing all local signs that means turning into a junction still results in the incorrect database limit of 30 mph for example being used within a 20 mph zone.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger
Tried some town driving with mixed results. Speed signs now appear as you pass them but don't seem to adjust speed. Car stops at some pedestrian crossings but not others - it may be that it detected peds trying to cross. That seems a bit advanced but will check later. The car started to slow at a green and required confirmation to pass. I had thought that was now auto for green. It's a bit hit and miss at the moment but the release notes suggest it will take a while to learn the new environment so we'll wait and see.

So chime on green not just limited to TACC or Autosteer? That would be useful if so.

"unless Traffic Aware Cruise Control or Autosteer is active" - what happens if they are?

upload_2020-9-11_14-15-26.png