First case: speed limit of the road was 50mph so the limit should have been 55mph.
Second case: the car limited to 30mph not 45 mph.
I had this on a 60mph road today. I was doing about 48mph in a 60 limit (behind a truck going uphill) the car slowed, and showed 30 mph for about quarter of a mile. I used the accelerator to catch up with the truck and then the car showed 60 as the limit.
I've also noticed since the .44 updates the voice control has gone pants again. It was crap before the .36 update.. good almost excellent on the .36's and now it takes 4 or 5 attempts to react to the scroll button being pressed.