Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.44.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As previously reported, 2020.44.10.1 (not to be confused with FSD beta 2020.40.8.x) widely rolling out globally on both 2020.40.x and (presently the majority from) 2020.44 vehicles, the latter highlighting one of the pitfalls of getting an early update when updates may come thick and fast.

For those interested, further progress of the update rollout available in the TeslaFi link below.

Software version 2020.44.10.1 was just detected on a Tesla Model 3 Long Range in Florida United States. The highest previous version was 2020.44. Follow the 2020.44.10.1 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

One thing I did notice about 2020.44 is that when you change the TACC engagement setting (the new one) it says “Saved” at the top, suggesting its a profile setting, but at least in my experience it actually saved globally.

I changed the setting on “Easy Entry” without thinking, as I was just leaning into the car, it said “Saved” but after I manually changed the profile to mine it kept the same changed profile setting.

Maybe this version fixes that?

Also someone highlighted on Facebook that even though the offset settings get greyed out after you choose “Current Speed”, the car apparently still uses them. So if you want cruise to go slightly faster than the speed limit when you tap on the screen it can still do that. I’ve never personally done that, always just adjusted it with the wheel, but thought I’d mention it :)

Interestingly enough at a cursory glance 2020.44.10.1 hasn’t hit any MX yet apparently. It seems to be nearly all MY and M3 with one or two MS. I got 2020.44 on my Raven MX with FSD last Tuesday but no sign of 10.1 yet. Anybody with an MX got it yet?

Just downloaded & installed

zGKhL8gORkigztT+ekGrBQ.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: CMc1