Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.44.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still a few on 2020.44.16 so seeing 15.3 is odd.

2020.44.16 has only so far appeared on Model Y's.

And so far, no Model Y has had a 2020.44.15 that I have seen. Cannot answer for 2020.44.15.x as none reported in the wild.

Whether this will change with 2021 Model 3's is uncertain.

But its not been unusual until now for Model Y and rest of fleet to have their own versioning.

Reactions: CMc1
Tesla M3 LR UK 2020.44.10.1

Did the Birmingham to London run today and passed so many lorries - some very close.
No Phantom braking the whole journey - big improvement from the previous version hopefully everyone else has seen the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has already been commented on, but what Elon giveth with one hand he takes away with the other. TACC setting at the current speed rather than the limit is brilliant. I’m so pleased that it does this now, but why the heck does it automatically change it to 70 mph when you enter a motorway with variable speed limits currently showing 50 70?

Is there a way to stop it doing that?

I received 44.25 this morning but no obvious difference from the update I received yesterday.

Crumbs. I only got .15 this morning. And I'm garaged right next to my WiFi router :(

On a brighter note, we've served our self isolating time and the Borbet BLXs and Kleber winter boots are now at the tyre shop. Essential trip, ya know. Could snow at any moment! ;)

Sorry if this has already been commented on, but what Elon giveth with one hand he takes away with the other. TACC setting at the current speed rather than the limit is brilliant. I’m so pleased that it does this now, but why the heck does it automatically change it to 70 mph when you enter a motorway with variable speed limits currently showing 70?

Is there a way to stop it doing that?
I haven’t been on a motorway (there aren’t any in Norfolk!) but have been on 70 limit dual carriageways. Mine doesn’t change from current speed.
But... if you engage TACC and hold the stalk down for a second, speed limit mode is invoked. I think it reverts if disengaged and engaged with in brief press.

I’ve just noticed a typo in my post [corrected]. I meant that I enter the motorway with TACC set at 50. As I do so, it rises to 70. I don’t think I hold the stalk down when I originally engage it.

I’ve just noticed a typo in my post [corrected]. I meant that I enter the motorway with TACC set at 50. As I do so, it rises to 70. I don’t think I hold the stalk down when I originally engage it.
I saw this yesterday but only when on dumb autopilot, i.e. car self-steering with cruise control (I don't have FSD). I *think* in purely TACC, it sticks to the speed set. I'll experiment on the way home later.