Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any iPhone users tried to text with this update? I receive texts fine but when I try and reply I just get 'Send failed' as far as I can see all the options are enabled just sending that doesn't work.
I’ve used it OK. Voice recognition manages to Find my wife, dictate an almost recognisable message and sends with the scroll wheel.
I haven’t had any issues sending with iPhone 11 connected

I got 2021.12.25.7 the other day and yesterday noticed a much nicer interface for the phone app, much bigger touch targets for your favourites. It almost makes up for the terrible voice recognition for initiating calls!
With the phone sitting in its charger position I can just use Hey Siri to initiate calls so no need to depend on the car’s voice recognition.

I haven't tried it for a while so it might be old news but I can now swipe for tire pressures or trip meters (after the UI change had made it all but impossible to find the place to swipe).
Trick has been to swipe from the middle of the screen, not the edge. Took me a while to discover this after the software update that made the change. Can you now swipe from the edge again?