Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe how frustrated I am that I can no longer tap the cover art in Spotify to enlarge/decrease the player.

I installed the update just before a long drive, and muscle memory made it a tough trip...

On the plus side, I had no phantom braking, and the wipers were awesome - but maybe I was just lucky!

:p

Reactions: Durzel
I can't believe how frustrated I am that I can no longer tap the cover art in Spotify to enlarge/decrease the player.

I installed the update just before a long drive, and muscle memory made it a tough trip...

On the plus side, I had no phantom braking, and the wipers were awesome - but maybe I was just lucky!

:p
Agreed.

I'm irrationally annoyed by the cover art tap change. It is annoying to have to swipe up and down to achieve the same thing. I don't really understand the change and am hoping it's a bug.

I'm irrationally annoyed by the cover art tap change. It is annoying to have to swipe up and down to achieve the same thing. I don't really understand the change and am hoping it's a bug.

As I understand it, the whole UI has been completely rewritten so it wouldn't surprise me if there are slight differences in behaviour especially as the UI seems likely to change look and feel when it falls into line with the spirit of new Model S UI

Maybe I just haven't noticed before but did the autopilot icon when active always rotate to mirror the steering angle?

Yes

Reactions: Medved_77
Surprisingly, 12.25.7 has landed at my door. I wasn’t expecting it to as not many cars on 4.21.3 seem to be making that leap. Well, not yet…
worryingly, the update is being very slow to install. It also broke off a couple of times during download which is unusual. The LAN wired AP is 4 feet above the passenger mirror and has a 20Mb/s download speed available. We shall see…
@AnthonyLR will you be joining me in this forêt into the unknown?

Update has completed successfully as type!

So, now I have Tesla Powerwall co-ordination.
I’m guessing that it needs a Tesla Wallbox unless the car communicates direct to the PW.
I have a Zappi and in my experience when a power cut occurs everything just carries on irrespective.
having two Powerwalls I can charge at full bore anyway and if there is solar available at the time the charge will use that as well or instead.
I can’t see that it makes any difference to my setup. Anyone know otherwise

This morning i just received the notification of new update(for my car), so for 2021.24 I have to wait two weeks more. Based on ET (Elon Time) maybe for Xmas 🙈
20210811_074856.jpg
Screenshot_20210811-133206_Tesla.jpg

Reactions: Durzel