Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloaded 24.5 a few days ago and now have new bugs:

Returning to my parked car sentry mode reported 2 events, clicked on ”View events” and got a blank white screen,
then got nothing trying to load viewer!
Anyone else had this?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm on 2021.12.25.7 and I occasionally get that. Don't think it's a consequence of this release.

What's the point of Tesla making it more difficult to open them ? You have to wonder why they keep changing stuff that's working perfectly well as it is.
Yeah I don't get that. One of the whole points of having a screen control everything is you can add functionality without having to remap physical buttons. I understand the principle. On the flip side though, If I have a button to do a function, it doesn't;t randomly move or get smaller when new features are added to the car. It's infuriating. Especially when this update seemed to be one of the more useful ones. I now might have auto dimming mirrors. Which is nice.

I haven't been able to override the limit using the scroll wheel either, getting the "Autosteer is limited to X". Previously I would have just had to accelerate manually, which the car seems ok with but is irritating. Haven't been out in the car yet to see if 24.4/.5 fixes that, as you say.
Just double checked mine in a journey today and if its a 30/40 zone it doesn't let you override it, but on a 70 it does.

Caravan icon when towing was at the bottom of the display but is now below the lights.
Also noticed that the hold icon when stopped has priority over the lights icon and the lights jump back up when the car moves.
I guess the icons are not fixed now but jump up the list as they are prioritised.
More annoyed that it has a caravan icon when towing my trailer. All those cameras and AI on the visualisation screen pick various vehicles as they pass, you would expect it could differentiate between a flippin caravan and a working trailer!
Not joining the caravan club just yet!

Finally! My car, currently on 2021.12.25.6 seems to be very slowly downloading 2021.24.something - for the first time ever I’ll be on the same version the manual is for! Wonder how long for the next update since 2021.32.x seems to be quite widely active these days …

Finally! My car, currently on 2021.12.25.6 seems to be very slowly downloading 2021.24.something - for the first time ever I’ll be on the same version the manual is for! Wonder how long for the next update since 2021.32.x seems to be quite widely active these days …
Nope - spoke too soon! Had to go out in the car when it was sat at 100% but not offering install, now it’s disappeared from both the car and the app. The waiting continues …