Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
with no phantom braking apart from gently as I passed over the toll road joining the M6 to the east of Birmingham.
I tend to agree, in latest releases phantom breaking has all but disappeared for me, it seems mayday Tesla have fixed some things..

However a new behaviour I have seen recently is the car lowering the set max speed whilst on dual carriageway on NOA, it did this the other day on A14 dropping from 70 to 55... so a gradual slow down and annoyance rather than a brake. maybe a mapping issue? but had not noticed this behaviour on that road before..

I tend to agree, in latest releases phantom breaking has all but disappeared for me, it seems mayday Tesla have fixed some things..

However a new behaviour I have seen recently is the car lowering the set max speed whilst on dual carriageway on NOA, it did this the other day on A14 dropping from 70 to 55... so a gradual slow down and annoyance rather than a brake. maybe a mapping issue? but had not noticed this behaviour on that road before..
The standard TACC slowing around sweeping bends did seem particularly aggressive (and irritating) today, first m'way trip after update