Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps a coincidence, but after installing 2021.32.10, all driving aids stopped working, driving aids stopped working and a error saying the emergency call system needed service appeared.

Several resets failed to resolve it, so it looks like a service call is needed. I wonder what happened?.

Perhaps a coincidence, but after installing 2021.32.10, all driving aids stopped working, driving aids stopped working and a error saying the emergency call system needed service appeared.

Several resets failed to resolve it, so it looks like a service call is needed. I wonder what happened?.
Weirdly, I just an update notification to install 2021.32.10, which is what is currently installed. Maybe the SC pushed it to reinstall or re initialise? I've never seen that happen before.

Anyone noticed any glaring issues? @Dilly, how was your drive? I'm thinking on moving back to advanced, our car likes Thursday updates, and I would have a couple of opportunities to test tomorrow.
Did my 170 odd mile journey. A47, A17, A1(M) and so on. NoA much of the way. No events, lot of traffic particularly HGV’s.
seems like a good s/w update so far
joy to drive. Arrived relaxed and ready to holiday!

Attachments

• E81CC362-1445-4A0F-A08B-4A67032F629B.jpeg
    E81CC362-1445-4A0F-A08B-4A67032F629B.jpeg
    832.9 KB · Views: 45
Did my 170 odd mile journey. A47, A17, A1(M) and so on. NoA much of the way. No events, lot of traffic particularly HGV’s.
seems like a good s/w update so far
joy to drive. Arrived relaxed and ready to holiday!
I drove back from Ipswich to London yesterday. I did have one phantom braking episode next to a soft-sided lorry. I think that will keep happening until the radar is disabled and it is vision only.

Weirdly, I just an update notification to install 2021.32.10, which is what is currently installed. Maybe the SC pushed it to reinstall or re initialise? I've never seen that happen before.

I've seen that when pushing entertainment/game updates although it may have been a workaround by Tesla remote service to help push a 'stuck' game. It was a tiny download compared to the download of the equivalent car update so definitely not a full reinstall.

I drove back from Ipswich to London yesterday. I did have one phantom braking episode next to a soft-sided lorry. I think that will keep happening until the radar is disabled and it is vision only.
So will older cars with a radar have that disabled or is it just newer cars using cameras only?

My M3LR with AB just upgraded to 2021.32.10 and is it my imagination but have Tesla tweaked the drivetrain and/or traction control settings.

On my regular evening drive (post update) noticed the car seemed to be altogether more 'planted' i.e. less skittish on acceleration, specifically when cornering.

Hurrah, finally getting a constant WiFi signal to the car outside. A bit slow going but it means it can download without me having to go out to the car or drive it to somewhere with a decent 4G signal.

Last edited:
2021.32.20 spotted overnight. Still just the one vehicle listed, a Model 3, although a phantom Model S is contributing to the stats so something strange there.

TeslaFi said:
Software version 2021.32.20 was just detected on a Tesla Model 3 Performance in Florida United States. The highest previous version was 2021.32.10. Follow the 2021.32.20 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

2021.32.10 looks to be the predominant version now on the (statistically relevant) TeslaFi fleet, but its pretty evenly matched

1631949022702.png

Reactions: MrT3