Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a discussion further up the thread about the torque needed to exit AP when indicating to move out of lane. The torque was much increased in 32.10. Today I had chance to try 32.21 and believe the required torque to be much reduced again, though not zero. Has anyone else experienced this?

The two things that I have noticed and greyed out are the "walk away lock" and the "Sentry Mode".

The owners manual says the Sentry Mode is now turned on and off using the button at the top of the screen or using voice command or the app.
"Walk away lock" mode works, but remains greyed out.

Also bear in mind that geolocation exclusions only work when the car enters and exits them, not if they're already there. Therefore, if you have Sentry set to exclude home or whatever and it's already there then it won't switch off until it "sees" the car enter the zone.

I find signal strength can be very variable at the best of times - its quite possibly down to just subtle positional changes.

I will make a mental note to check next time though - it would be good to know that something positive became of that thread.

I found passenger side mirror at odd angle today. I had to stop and adjust. It's almost as if it didn't move back fully after reversing. Not that I have my mirrors dip on reverse.

Last edited:
Happy for others to disagree but does the WiFi signal seem stronger on this update? I got 3 bars today after the update which seemed good/unusual. Might just be a one-off? Or they may be working on some of the UK RHD requests from a few months back? Wiki - UK/Ireland and RHD Only - Queries and Comments for Tesla
Do you have a "helpful" home router that changes the working WiFi radio channel every now and again according to how busy they are?
You wouldn't normally check which radio channel its on once you've set things up but that could be one of the variables.
Just a thought!

My router channel is locked / not on auto so its not that. Will keep an eye on it.
Although locking the channel could be related. It's possible that performance improves if the WiFi for one of your neighbours stops using that channel. I have some channel analyser software (Killer - provided with my DELL laptop) that shows the signal strength on the WiFi channels, for both frequency bands, and it's been interesting to see the number of additional routers being installed in the area and the increasing conflict.