Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
Not certain we'll see much of this rollout in the UK as seems to be for new Model S/X (adaptive suspension) and I'm assuming the autopark function will require vision only (no radar) which I don't believe the MIC cars have been updated to.

20210829_102023.jpg

20210829_102028.jpg

20210829_102032.jpg

20210829_102038.jpg

Last edited:
TeslaFi now reporting this on what appears to be brand new Model S'.

Software version 2021.32.5 was just detected on a Tesla Model S Long Range in Colorado United States. The highest previous version was 2021.24.4. Follow the 2021.32.5 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Autopark by vision is actually already out in the wild, just not enabled on all but latest cars. Green managed to enable on his 'legacy' vehicle so hopefully will come to all EAP/FSD equipped vehicles in time.

Unfortunately, the API still reports HW3 equipped cars as HW2.5, so there isn't a sure fire way of knowing if they are genuinely HW2.5 or HW3. This can be seen with TeslaScope reporting some Model Y's as HW2.5 even though all shipped with HW3.

Good to see it going to non Model S refresh cars though, irrespective of the HW. What we now need is the release notes for those vehicles.

Unfortunately, the API still reports HW3 equipped cars as HW2.5, so there isn't a sure fire way of knowing if they are genuinely HW2.5 or HW3. This can be seen with TeslaScope reporting some Model Y's as HW2.5 even though all shipped with HW3.

Good to see it going to non Model S refresh cars though, irrespective of the HW. What we now need is the release notes for those vehicles.

The release notes are on the page I linked

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger
If I take both hands off the wheel on 24.4 I get an instant alarm (I mean hands off to demonstrate something not seeking them off the bottom)

What we now need is the release notes for those [non refresh] vehicles.

Looks like it may just be cabin camera and new language support. Unless autopark using vision is not worthy of a mention - not even bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements mentioned.