Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021.36.5.5 this morning - updated via the app and the schedule option is there. Car is plugged in but I haven't gone near it today.
Charge current appeared maxed at 16A - so I disabled the charger schedule so it could charge again and the current limit jumped up to 30A by itself.

Schedule options are just the same as what you can set in the car, no improvements. One day we might be able to set both a start and stop time for cheap rate charging which only applies to my home charger or location.

Same here, but I do have the option to set an off peak end time only, so presumably the car would just start charging at whatever time it needs to get to the target time and level. This is in the Departure tab not the Charge tab under Schedule in the app.

Really what we want is to charge as much as possible in the window even if we don't reach the target so the car can charge over several nights.

Attachments

• 54CE410B-CAB7-43C4-9375-EB868B922C0C_1_201_a.jpeg
    54CE410B-CAB7-43C4-9375-EB868B922C0C_1_201_a.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Bernard_S and MrT3
Really what we want is to charge as much as possible in the window even if we don't reach the target so the car can charge over several nights.
Which is what I do using the schedule in the wall charger.
But if I set a departure time and charged to a high level then I probably want to use power from the house for preheating even if it is slightly more expensive. I can’t do that without manually re-enabling the wall charger

It’s just frustrating that there is some very clever software in the car but something like this which seems very easy to do is so poorly implemented.

Who stole my YouTube/Netflix app!

Typical. Just turned up to charge and they are not there. Needed my dose of Squid games.

Updated the other day to 2021.36.5.5

Reboot after my charge hopefully will return them.
Another quick fix is rename your car to “Patsy”. Let it play the monty Easter egg then change the name back. Quicker than a reboot/changing the language twice.

• Informative
Reactions: davidmc
Thought that I would ask before 2021.36.x becomes old news.

Is anyone seeing sluggish map refresh?

It’s been going on for a while for us and I initially thought that it was just building up tiles after an MCU (car computer) change a few months back but now I am wondering if it’s caused by some firmware update change.

I get that it’s probably building maps for locations that are new to the MCU, but we have been to places new to the previous MCU and never noticed the poor performance back then.

Last edited: