Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.4.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remaining time for tracks now shows on Bluetooth audio
ijkv3t8quug61.jpg

https://reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/lhl9mj/new_in_20214x_time_remaining_on_bt_audio/

Reactions: m3gt2
Moderator comment - post and follow on reply moved from "[UK] Holiday update - 2020.48.26/.30/.35.x"

Had my first drive on 2021.4.3. Most noticeable was car sits much more central between the lines compared to 48.35.5
Doesn’t slow for bends quite as well as before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator comment - original post and this follow on reply moved from "[UK] Holiday update - 2020.48.26/.30/.35.x"

I wonder if this really is a change, or something we perceive for some other reason?

The only consistent slowing for bends that I have seen has been a big overreaction to tighter than normal multi-lane bends for example when multi-lane carriageways cross over another motorway before merging.

On A-roads I keep getting a strong feeling of slowing ahead of corners (and other hazards) then next journey over same route the car almost accelerates into the same bends.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would appear 2021 update variants have ceased installing for some reason. Have Tesla discovered more bugs?

Could be related to the reports that third party rapid charging no longer works after the last update, perhaps? Seems a very good reason to stop the roll out if this is the case, as it could prove to be embarrassing if some owners get stuck somewhere because there are no superchargers nearby.

Does look to have stalled. No update here.

As well as the few posts online, hopefully people reported it directly to Tesla.

If there is an issue, I got lucky by not being near the front of rollout. If anyone is set to standard and got the update and since I am set to advanced, that clearly shows the setting makes no difference. Reminds me of lift door close buttons, are they really wired in.

Does look to have stalled. No update here.

As well as the few posts online, hopefully people reported it directly to Tesla.

If there is an issue, I got lucky by not being near the front of rollout. If anyone is set to standard and got the update and since I am set to advanced, that clearly shows the setting makes no difference. Reminds me of lift door close buttons, are they really wired in.

I'm also convinced that the "advanced" setting does nothing, just like lift close buttons and the buttons at pelican crossings.