Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.4.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve not seen Come To Me before??

Me neither. @Mark-R can you let us know when that button first showed up in your Tesla app?

Sorry for the delay replying - a busy day, and others have largely answered. This is something to do with Summon which appeared when I bought the FSD upgrade late last year. I haven't really done much with Summon (other than test it works) as you have to be within a couple of metres of the car so it is of little practical use until the legal limitations are revised/removed.

Thanks. I've never set mine to standby figuring it would prevent the car from deep sleep and I so rarely use summon it didn't seem a worthwhile tradeoff.

I have Summon Standby Mode set to ON but 'Exclude Home' (and I use the same settings for Sentry Mode). Given I don't use Summon I could probably turn it off, but it doesn't drain the battery when at home, and doesn't seem to drain the battery any more than Sentry Mode does when I'm away from home. So I'm assuming it does go into deep sleep at home.

• Informative
Reactions: KennethS
Looking at TeslaFi, seems to be a big push for 2020.4.15
Oddly, none the cars on 2021.4.12.2 are being updated to 2021.4.15 (see list below). Does 4.12.2 not have the bugs 4.15 is correcting (including some later ones in 4.13 and 4.12.6)?

4-15-PIV.gif