Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw another post on here about this, sorry for posting twice but...

There is one junction near me that used to be a nightmare for wheel spin in my Mercedes - my M3P has never had an issue (or spun is wheels) in 2 years...

Until last night, when it wasn't even that cold!

Probably just coincidence though... but that is on 2021.44.30.11.

Just saw another post on here about this, sorry for posting twice but...

There is one junction near me that used to be a nightmare for wheel spin in my Mercedes - my M3P has never had an issue (or spun is wheels) in 2 years...

Until last night, when it wasn't even that cold!

Probably just coincidence though... but that is on 2021.44.30.11.
I thought I would post a separate one so it’s seen better :)

You were really naughty with that connection board issue, So Elon has put you in the back of the queue! :)
Hahaha seems that way. Wonder if they flag a car for no updates to ensure any fixes are successful and not confused by incoming sw updates.

I am probably giving them more credit than it’s due, my M3LR December 21 collection has (no doubt like many others) probably still to reach the top of the list.

Apropos of nothing but I noticed one of my rear windows (possibly both, I only checked one in passing) was down by like 5mm. I only noticed because I could see water droplets had got past the rubber seal from when I pressure washed it previously. No one had been in the back of the car so I can only presume the car did it spontaneously at some point. I recalibrated the windows in the car this morning and its back to normal. Bit concerning though.

Apropos of nothing but I noticed one of my rear windows (possibly both, I only checked one in passing) was down by like 5mm. I only noticed because I could see water droplets had got past the rubber seal from when I pressure washed it previously. No one had been in the back of the car so I can only presume the car did it spontaneously at some point. I recalibrated the windows in the car this morning and its back to normal. Bit concerning though.
Apparently the rear windows move down slightly when frost is due to stop them getting stuck.

Reactions: Durzel
This was reported in an earlier thread at the start of December. Seems to have gone away in my car, but temp didn't seem to be a factor.

Reactions: Durzel
2022.4 now loading ….
46AC0A21-CC13-450C-BB9F-6DFDE884F3C1.jpeg