Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yes, Tesla sent SMS to selected owners Dec 27th notifying abouy 2021.44.30 fix coming and to set AUTO mode on climate.
They've also included "Cold Weather Best Practices" as well.

Attachments

• 90164C63-6B26-49B8-BAF0-610A2088B9F1.jpeg
    90164C63-6B26-49B8-BAF0-610A2088B9F1.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: jimbo_hippo
It (this or the Xmas update) has broken the charge start time update in the app when charging to a scheduled departure time. Gutted. See my other post:

Reactions: Simonix
It (this or the Xmas update) has broken the charge start time update in the app when charging to a scheduled departure time. Gutted. See my other post:

The never ending loop of being fixed and broke.

My update came over LTE yesterday (while parked in the Peak District for a fabulous walk!)

I noticed for the first time that Sentry Mode Live Camera Access seems to have arrived in the UK. Maybe it was there before in 2021.44.25.2 but if so, I missed it.

My update came over LTE yesterday (while parked in the Peak District for a fabulous walk!)

I noticed for the first time that Sentry Mode Live Camera Access seems to have arrived in the UK. Maybe it was there before in 2021.44.25.2 but if so, I missed it.
Or perhaps the update had already downloaded over WiFi before I left home? Could that have happened without me realising? So when I pressed the button to update on the dashboard the update had already been downloaded?

Reactions: Adopado
Installed this morning. No notification, only an invite on the touchscreen to install or schedule. It seemed to have downloaded the update without me knowing about it, as I couldn't immediately install as I was about to drive, but it offered to do so again when I parked up, without the car being on WiFi. So, that's different.
I got the notfication last night about this update being available. I still have to connect to the WI-FI to get the package downloaded before install.

I think 44.25 brought a change to gear selection, not seen it mentioned anywhere else? There used to be a timer that would insist you put you foot on the brake to select R/D if you didn't swap from one to the other fairly promptly when manoeuvring. This seems to have gone now, it will insist on a foot on brake for initial move off but after that, in my car at least it isn't bothered about foot on brake to change to reverse or forward for the rest of the time you're not in park.

Yes, live view arrived with 25.2 ... (lots of discussion on the forum actually!) As you acknowledged in another post it's most likely that your software update downloaded whilst on wifi and then was sitting waiting for you to install.

Reactions: joexn
I think 44.25 brought a change to gear selection, not seen it mentioned anywhere else? There used to be a timer that would insist you put you foot on the brake to select R/D if you didn't swap from one to the other fairly promptly when manoeuvring. This seems to have gone now, it will insist on a foot on brake for initial move off but after that, in my car at least it isn't bothered about foot on brake to change to reverse or forward for the rest of the time you're not in park.
Yes, it makes manoeuvring quicker and easier when you can slot from forward to reverse even when the car is still rolling (below 3 mph).

This update seems to have caused my right side camera to stop working, it was fine before. Steering wheel reboot and power down haven't fixed it. Just a spinning wheel in the camera view.

Anyone else with the same issue?
Does this happen when using the blind spot cameras and the 'Camera' app in the new app drawer?

Also, does the camera load when using Live Sentry View on the app?