Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This update appears to have changed something with regard to the way the seats heat up when climate is turned on from the app. At this time of year I will usually turn on the climate and driver heated seat (on full) 5 or 10 mins before I need to set off and by the time I get in the car the cabin is up to temperature and the drivers seat is toasty warm. I've noticed that since this update, the drivers seat is now lukewarm and only heats up properly when I'm sat in it. I have double checked that I don't have the Auto setting on for the seat heaters. Anyone else seeing the same behaviour?

This update appears to have changed something with regard to the way the seats heat up when climate is turned on from the app. At this time of year I will usually turn on the climate and driver heated seat (on full) 5 or 10 mins before I need to set off and by the time I get in the car the cabin is up to temperature and the drivers seat is toasty warm. I've noticed that since this update, the drivers seat is now lukewarm and only heats up properly when I'm sat in it. I have double checked that I don't have the Auto setting on for the seat heaters. Anyone else seeing the same behaviour?
Yes, I noticed that today.

That's 'cos traffic light green has a heavy dose of blue in it for that reason. You'ld expect any car company or indeed anyone with ergonomics in mind would do the same...

Yes, thank goodness for that! A traffic light green light just looks like a bright off-white light to me with no discernable colour tinge... certainly not much like any of the other colours that people tell me are also green! The red light does look red but I doubt it "pops" as much as for most people... but distinct nevertheless.

Since updating to 2021.44.30 has anyone else noticed a recurring incidence of 'Park assist unavailable/ Parking sensor(s) may be obstructed' warnings?

Mine has, and it continues despite having washed the front/rear of the car a couple of times and two re-boots. (I noticed on an earlier thread it seemed a software problem, hence asking here).

Will refer to SC but interested to know your views.

The lens on an older-style traffic light with an incandescent lamp is blue, not green, so maybe that makes sense?

Is it really? My observation (as a colour challenged person) was always that "green" incandescent or LED traffic lights never looked like any other kind of green that was pointed out to me! Blue and yellow are strong colours for me despite my problem but I have never noticed any obvious blue tint. I am aware that even people with "normal" colour vision do frequently have heated arguments over the blue/green issue!

Oops, just noticed the title of this thread ... err, I downloaded 44.30 a couple of days ago.