Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you thinking something clever with colour adjustment to cut out the indicator flash? In my red Model 3 (and I suspect the body paint is a factor), I'm finding with the new v11 lane change camera pop up that when driving in the dark or twilight, the entire image seems to pulse orange as the indicator blinks. With the rest of the cabin dark it is surprisingly glaring.

(And I do have 2021.44.30 installed, but we are getting off topic)

Reactions: Rustybkts
Are you thinking something clever with colour adjustment to cut out the indicator flash? In my red Model 3 (and I suspect the body paint is a factor), I'm finding with the new v11 lane change camera pop up that when driving in the dark or twilight, the entire image seems to pulse orange as the indicator blinks. With the rest of the cabin dark it is surprisingly glaring.

Not the car colour at all when dark or dim, my white car is similar. The orange indicator is right beside the camera.

The cameras seem to be colour tinted even in daylight, red cars look orange when I am reversing and have the three cameras on screen.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha

No idea, tried it during daylight, didn’t like it so turned it back off again lol. Looking away from proposed direction of travel is alien to me🤣🤣

I thought FSD was on separate builds to the public one?
I am going by what is reported on TeslaFi and some posts on social media:

IMG_815A45739156-1.jpeg

Reactions: Godsense
Looks like 2021.44.30.2 is also kicking around and getting downloaded/installed on a few cars now. Bug fixes I expect, be interesting to see what the changes are if mine eventually picks it up.

No idea what a rear view mirror has to do with it tbh lol & no definitely not an ex expensive VW guy🤣. If you’re looking in your rear view prior to moving out you may wish to try the wing mirrors though plus looking over your shoulder😉
'Twas just your comment about not liking the rearward view. If I could turn my neck and see anything out the side or back of my S I would - personally I'm dependent on the wing-mirrors and cameras and analgesics....

My 2020 M3 received 2021.44.30.2 overnight. We are back from being away so I have only just been able to check the release notes etc. I can confirm they are just the same as the previous version, and neither of my last two updates (44.24.2 nor 44.30) show in the list, just this version then 2021.44.6.

2021.44.30.2.jpg

I had an issue today with 2021.44.30 that I randomly noticed, in the middle of the climate control screen were the words "Climate keeper unavailable due to system fault" in small text within the graphic of the cars central screen. However, heating and climate was working. This message only appeared when in park. Neither a reboot nor a power down would clear this. The camp, dog and keep modes were greyed out.

At the same time, I noticed the app was playing up, timing out on commands and not just climate commands.

However, letting the car sleep (locked car and waited 12 minutes) and then unlock has cleared this message and the modes are all available again. App also working fine again.

So for some issues, a sleep is a better fix than a reboot/power down.

I'm aware to keep an eye on this now as unless I needed those modes I probably would never have noticed. I usually leave climate on auto and so I never look.

No notifications in the service menu.

I wonder if these minor updates cover this glitch. Be interested if anyone else has seen this. The App playing up as well made me think the software was in an odd state.

It could be another fault brewing with my car, or another v11 gremlin.