Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an issue today with 2021.44.30 that I randomly noticed, in the middle of the climate control screen were the words "Climate keeper unavailable due to system fault" in small text within the graphic of the cars central screen. However, heating and climate was working. This message only appeared when in park. Neither a reboot nor a power down would clear this. The camp, dog and keep modes were greyed out.

We had that a few times last year - as it is not an entirely obvious error message (what was more obvious was weird cabin temperatures) but it started this time last year then settled down. Next noticed in summer with ineffective cabin cooling on a very hot day (a couple of days earlier I had questioned weird HVAC performance so probably then too) when I just happened to be sitting in car waiting for the driver to get their ice cream so had a bit of time to delve. Not helped by the error being so subtle and only visible when parked.

Reported to Tesla and fixed by SC with (iirc) a new temperature and humidity sensor.

Reactions: Irata
You must be very "special" ... nothing on the Teslafi page for this version yet.
And you must take everything on teslafi as “gospel”

Attachments

• C9543729-E124-4314-B2B7-BE89D962C92B.jpeg
    C9543729-E124-4314-B2B7-BE89D962C92B.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 83