Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

[UK] 2021.44.30.7 is being pushed out now​

A few changes (undocumented) can be found here

Attachments

• B2D31B9C-E6F9-4826-85AB-CBB9E5CD3D49.jpeg
    B2D31B9C-E6F9-4826-85AB-CBB9E5CD3D49.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 121
I’m still on 2021.44.30.2 but did notice that this update fixed the app reporting a mixture of kms and miles When charging.
Also fixed the calendar icon issue of showing yesterday’s date during the morning!
I was hoping for a fix for the unreliability of unlocking the car with iPhone - but no, still the same this morning.
Anyone else having this issue?

I’m still on 2021.44.30.2 but did notice that this update fixed the app reporting a mixture of kms and miles When charging.
Also fixed the calendar icon issue of showing yesterday’s date during the morning!
I was hoping for a fix for the unreliability of unlocking the car with iPhone - but no, still the same this morning.
Hence why I splashed out on a keyfob, lost trust in the phone letting me in or even locking the car.

No, other than if the phone is in my back pocket, I’ve had no trouble at all in 2 years.

Anyone else finding that for the last 2 weeks scheduled home charging defaults to 16A instead of the usual 32 A? I can change it by fiddling around with the charging current slider in the car, i.e repeated lowering charge Amps and then raising them until it allows levels > 16A. This doesn't work from the App unless I press the start charging button first, then raise the current on the slider and then press stop charging. The current indicator then stays at 32 A.

Anyone else finding that for the last 2 weeks scheduled home charging defaults to 16A instead of the usual 32 A? I can change it by fiddling around with the charging current slider in the car, i.e repeated lowering charge Amps and then raising them until it allows levels > 16A. This doesn't work from the App unless I press the start charging button first, then raise the current on the slider and then press stop charging. The current indicator then stays at 32 A.

Mine has always shown 16A in the app until charging starts and then it jumps to 32A

Reactions: Adopado and MrT3